Mission: The High Desert School Counseling Department’s mission is to provide services to students and their families in the areas of academics, career, and social-emotional concerns as part of a comprehensive support program.For additional information and reminders on upcoming events, test dates, and more, follow us on Instagram!
Throughout the year the counseling department offers a variety of programs and workshops. Counselors are available to meet with students if an individual problem or concern arises.
Parents are also encouraged to take an active part in their child’s academic career and are welcome to meet with the counselors to discuss their child’s progress.
The Counseling Department is available to assist with:
- Academic course selection
- Personal and family concerns
- Substance abuse concerns
- Personal growth and development
- Crisis prevention and intervention
- Referrals to a variety of outside agencies for more in-depth counseling and/or academic assistance
For additional information and reminders on upcoming events, test dates, and more, follow us on Instagram!