Anonymous Tip Line
Timely reporting of information assists in keeping our schools safe and secure. Please use this form to anonymously report a tip or crime.
*If this is an emergency please call 911.
What can you report?
- If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe
- Safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation at school or outside of school
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons at school
- Friends who talk about hurting themselves - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Bullying or Cyberbullying
- Text Messaging
- Instant Messaging