It is the policy of the Acton-Agua Dulce Unified School District not to discriminate on the basis of sex, age, religion, race, national origin, or handicapping condition in its educational programs and activities or in the recruitment and employment of personnel.
The district offers a comprehensive package of insurance benefits to employees and their families which includes major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Please visit EDJOIN.ORG to view our current employment opportunities. EDJOIN.ORG is a website provided by the California County Superintendents Educational Services Association designed to help people find jobs in education.
- Acton-Agua Dulce Unified School District Job Descriptions
- California Standards for the Teaching Profession – Standard Rubrics
- Certificated Employment Application
- Certificated Salary Schedule
- Classified Employment Application
- Classified Salary Schedule
- AATA Collective Bargaining Agreement.approved 10.22.09
- CSEA Collective Bargaining Agreement.approved 12.10.09
- Internal Job Application
- New Coach Application
- Returning Coach Application
When applying please submit the following:
- Completed District application form.
- A letter stating interest in a position.
- A copy of the appropriate credential(s) authorizing instruction in the grade level or content area of vacancy (if applicable).